Madero therapy (therapy with wooden tools) is a therapy originating from Colombia and based on the use of anatomically
designed tools of wood which make the therapy 100% natural without allergic reactions to the skin. This therapy is an
alternative to regular massage for clients with disproportionate fat deposits and cellulite.
The advantage of using specially designed wooden tools is to enable intense pressure on fibrous cellulite and the removal
of fat deposits together with other toxins.
The technique of Madero Therapy involves a series of movements that are repeated using more than ten different wooden
instruments. By applying these instruments to muscles, fat deposits and cellulite, we stimulate the lymphatic system of the
body and thereby we release it from accumulated toxins. The release of toxins stimulates the metabolism to burn
fat.Also, resistant cellulite pockets are destroyed, the skin swelling decreases and the “orange peel syndrome” is levelled.
Massage reaches out deep inside the skin, which activates the cells from the inside.
• Madero Therapy is recommended for:
• Body and mind relaxation
• Stimulation of the lymphatic system
• Elimination of toxins
• Acceleration of metabolism
• Cellulite removal
• Fat burning
• Tonus and body tightening
• Reduction of volume
• Elimination of sitting part of the hips
• Defining legs
Treatments are applied in series of 15 massages. The best day to start the first massage will be the fourth
day after the end of the period. The first results can be expected after a couple of massages but for real and long-term
effects, at least two or three series are recommended.
Massages are done every, possibly every other day. If there are sensitive and painful areas, the first three massages can
be done every other day, and then we continue every day.
How long does the massage last?
• Massage can last for 30 minutes where legs and gluteus are treated, and if the stomach and waist are included as well
then the message lasts 45 minutes.
To whom we do not recommend Maderotherapy?
• We do not recommend maderotherapy to pregnant women, nursing mothers, the women who have just given birth and those who breastfeed we advise them to wait for at least 4 months to restore the hormonal balance in order to have the full effect of
We do not do the treatment during the period.
Also, people with extremely expressed capillaries and veins are advised to come for a consultations although if the
condition is normal, the maderotherapy will be very pleasing because it will stimulate circulation and blood flow.
Is the massage painful and can bruises come out?
• The first couple of massages can be painful, and then massages become very relaxing.
• The bruises are not inherent to this massage but can occur in hypersensitivity in the first series as well as in the
incompetent handling of wooden instruments.
Appointments Earlier or later appointments are also possible, please call us. Cancellations: If you need to change or cancel an appointment, we ask for 24 hours’ notice or the full cost of the treatment will be charged.