Duration and Price:
FULL BODY: 50MIN / €70
CRITICAL ZONE: 25MIN / €45
FOREARMS: 10MIN / €15
We set up the Madero Therapy personal plan in our salon!
- Anti – cellulite massage and body shaping
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE MASSAGE FOR CELLULITE REMOVAL-
- Madero therapy (therapy with wooden tools) is a therapy originating from Colombia and based on the use of anatomically
- designed tools of wood which make the therapy 100% natural without allergic reactions to the skin. This therapy is an
- alternative to regular massage for clients with disproportionate fat deposits and cellulite.
- The advantage of using specially designed wooden tools is to enable intense pressure on fibrous cellulite and the removal
- of fat deposits together with other toxins.
- The technique of Madero Therapy involves a series of movements that are repeated using more than ten different wooden
- instruments. By applying these instruments to muscles, fat deposits and cellulite, we stimulate the lymphatic system of the
- body and thereby we release it from accumulated toxins. The release of toxins stimulates the metabolism to burn
- fat.Also, resistant cellulite pockets are destroyed, the skin swelling decreases and the “orange peel syndrome” is levelled.
- Massage reaches out deep inside the skin, which activates the cells from the inside.
- • Madero Therapy is recommended for:
- • Body and mind relaxation
- • Stimulation of the lymphatic system
- • Elimination of toxins
- • Acceleration of metabolism
- • Cellulite removal
- • Fat burning
- • Tonus and body tightening
- • Reduction of volume
- • Elimination of sitting part of the hips
- • Defining legs
- Treatments are applied in a series of 15 massages. The best day to start the first massage will be the fourth
- day after the end of the period. The first results can be expected after a couple of massages but for real and long-term
- effects, at least two or three series are recommended.
- Massages are done every, possibly every other day. If there are sensitive and painful areas, the first three massages can
- be done every other day, and then we continue every day.
- How long does the massage last?
- • Massage can last for 30 minutes where legs and gluteus are treated, and if the stomach and waist are included as well
- then the message lasts 45 minutes.
- To whom we do not recommend Maderotherapy?
- • We do not recommend maderotherapy to pregnant women, nursing mothers, women who have just given birth, and those who breastfeed we advise them to wait for at least 4 months to restore the hormonal balance in order to have the full effect of
- We do not do the treatment during the period.
- Also, people with extremely expressed capillaries and veins are advised to come for a consultation although if the
- condition is normal, the maderotherapy will be very pleasing because it will stimulate circulation and blood flow.
- Is the massage painful and can bruises come out?
- • The first couple of massages can be painful, and then massages become very relaxing.
- • The bruises are not inherent to this massage but can occur in hypersensitivity in the first series as well as in the
- incompetent handling of wooden instruments.